Seniors meals and events; Occupancy limit - 150;
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ($30) 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ($30)
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ($50) 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ($30)
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ($75) 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ($60)
Inspection Fee ($15) Cleaning/Key Deposit ($100)
The City of Guthrie (Owner) agrees to rent and let the premises under the terms and conditions below.
- The Responsible Party shall be accountable for any and all damages sustained by the use of the premises during the period of rental.
- Owner is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Owner is not responsible for any accidents or injuries incurred on said premises.
- No City facility may be used for any profit-making venture.
- No intoxicating Beverage, Non-Intoxicating Alcoholic Beverages (such as 3.2 beer), Wine Coolers, or Mixed Beverage Coolers.
- Responsible party agrees to forfeit cleaning/key deposit if premises are not left in satisfactory condition based on the owner’s inspection or if the key is not returned on the next working day after use.
- The facilities listed above close at 10:00 p.m.
- No loud noises due to residential neighborhood.
The Responsible Party shall provide their own cleaning supplies (i.e. mop, broom, plastic garbage bags, dishcloths, cleaning fluids, etc.).
The Responsible Party agrees and understands that the building shall be cleaned with all tables and chairs returned to proper position, all trash bags will be placed in the dumpster provided outside said facility, all floors swept and spills mopped before leaving.
Inspections will be made before and after each use of the facility. The results of the final inspection will determine whether or not the cleaning deposit is returned.
We, the Responsible Party, hereby agree to defend and hold harmless in any course of action toward or against the City of Guthrie for any accident or injury sustained while on the premises associated with our/my use of Highland Hall.
The Responsible Party also understands misuse of the facilities, in addition to those indicated above, will result in the forfeit of future use of any municipal buildings. If the above rules are not followed, the owner can request the building be vacated.
NOTE: If no contact is made to the City Clerk within sever (7) working days from the date of rental, the deposit shall be forfeited. No deposits shall be carried over for any future event.