101 N. Second St.
Ph: (405) 282-0064
Fx: (405) 282-6898
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The office of the City Clerk manages official City records, provides support services to the other departments, and serves as a liaison between citizens and elected officials.
The City Clerk also:
- Attends City Council and other official meetings
- Prepares and maintain official meeting minutes
- Maintains official City records such as ordinances, resolutions, contracts, deeds, and easements
- Provides documents based on a fee schedule
- Maintains a complete set of Guthrie Municipal Code
- Manages records of ownership and burials in Summit View Cemetery
- Posts agendas of City meetings for the public view
The City Clerk's office is located in the central portion of City Hall.