Home | Contact Us | Agendas | City Intranet
Click to Home
Go To Search
PrintEmailRSS
Highland Park
Highland Park is located at 1102 E. Warner.
Highland Park is a 43-acre park that was deeded to the City of Guthrie by President William McKinley in 1890. It is Guthrie's most used open space and serves as a focal point allowing residents to enjoy a multitude of outdoor activities.


City of Guthrie, 101 N. 2nd, Guthrie, OK 73044 | 405-282-2489 | www.cityofguthrie.com
Home | Contact Us | Sitemap | Agendas | Recycled Energy | Accessibility | Copyright Notices | Disclaimer | Powered by CivicPlus