Municipal Services Director
407 Commerce Blvd.
Ph: (405) 282-8400
Fx: (405) 282-0091
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This division is responsible for the support of all departments relating to Municipal Services, which includes incoming calls, radio communications, and reception of citizens, sales persons, and other visitors. This division manages the tracking program for complaints and daily work orders for eight departments. It promotes and oversees the construction and maintenance of the City’s infrastructure.
- Administration of all Municipal Services and Public Works Departments including:
- Track grant documents for GERA, FAA, and OAC
- Prepare Forestry and Parks Board Agendas
- Handle the preparation and submittal of FEMA documents for disaster reimbursement
- Track and submit the ODEQ required documents for the Capacity, Maintenance, Operations, and Management (CMOM) Program