- Feature Links
- Online Payment
Online Utility Payment and Paperless Billing
If you would like, register for FREE paperless billing.
Paperless Billing is a FREE service that allows customers the option to stop the mailing of their paper bill, and instead, receive an e-mail notification when their bill is available for securely viewing online. To sign up for Paperless Billing, after visiting the City of Guthrie website and clicking Online Bill Pay, just follow the online steps. You will need your account number and PIN number, which are both located on the utility bill. The account number must be entered exactly how it appears on your bill. Once you sign up for Paperless Billing, you will no longer receive a paper utility bill or monthly newsletter by mail; however, a full interactive newsletter is available to you on our website. Sign-up today, it's easy and it's FREE!
View the current Water Bill Insert (PDF).
If you would like, pay your utility bill online.
- Have your account number and credit/debit card number including the security code on the back of the card available.
- Have a valid email address for online payments.
- Convenience fee applies.
- Payments made with a credit or debit card will post to your utility account within 48 hours.
- Paypal payments can take up to 5 to 7 business days to post.
- If your utility account is past due on DISCONNECT DAY, payment must be made at the utility office located at 101 N. 2nd Street for immediate credit to your account. Online payments will not be processed until the following business day. Water service will be disconnected for nonpayment.
The City of Guthrie also provides the option to pay your monthly utility bill by ACH Draft.
If you would like, pay your ticket.