Report a Concern

Report a Concern

Our online forms submission tool is under repair due to issues with spam. Please contact the following departments by phone to report concerns:

For concerns regarding your water/utility bill:
Utility Billing Department
(405) 282-0492

For concerns about water leaks, streets, stoplights & road signs, and sewer problems:
Municipal Services
(405) 282-8400
After 5:00 pm and on weekends, please call the non-emergency Police Department number at: (405) 282-3535

For concerns about trash pickup:
Waste Connections
(405) 282-2500

For concerns about code enforcement/nuisances:
Guthrie Police Department - Code Enforcement
(405) 282-0551

For concerns about animals or pets:
Guthrie Police Department - Animal Control
(405) 282-1776

For concerns about parks and cemetery maintenance:
Municipal Services
(405) 282-8400

Other concerns and complaints: (405) 282-2489