This division is responsible for maintaining and mowing:
- 500 acres of parklands, which includes seven parks and two lake areas
- Three athletic fields which cover approximately 110 acres in Cottonwood Flats, Owens Field, and Kiwanis Field
- 80 acres of City-owned cemetery
- 45 miles of highway rights-of-way and roadside areas
- Maintenance of three high-hazard dams in the city, two of which are the City's water supply
- Three booster stations, seven lift stations and two water towers
This division is also responsible for the swimming pool along with its maintenance and repairs.